Happy Birthday Blake!
My baby boy turned three on December 9th. It is amazing how time flies. He didn't quite realize what was going on until his birthday actually arrived. He then realized how fun it was to be the center of attention for the day. He got his balloon bouquet with a Thomas the Train balloon in it. I think this would have sufficed for him. He really loved the Thomas balloon.We made him a cake and Blake decided that it needed to be in the shape of a triangle. Lincoln really wanted him to have a circle cake and Blake was not going to let Lincoln decide so he was adamant that the cake be a triangle. Well, I did the best that I could. It wasn't the prettiest cake, but Blake was sure proud of it and that is all that really matters.
No comments:
Post a Comment