Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Lincoln!

Happy Birthday Lincoln!
Lincoln is my Christmas Baby. He was so excited about his birthday coming. I think we had been talking about it since Halloween. He had three things he really wanted: an ice cream cone cake, hulk hands, and a grabber arm. He got all three.
It took me a while to figure out what the ice cream cone cake was but I finally realized it was a cake from Macey's. Lincoln had been eying it for awhile. I must say all the icing was a bit much and the cake totally turned your mouth blue. All that mattered though was that Lincoln loved it.
Lincoln got the Hulk Hands, the grabber arm and a new helmet with goggles. Grandma and Grandpa Paxton got him a big loader so he could play with Blake. He was very excited with his gifts.
He had a lot of people there to enjoy his birthday with him. We even did a pinata. It took the kids a long time to finally break a hole in it. I even got my super slugger sister Mary to try to break it, but no go. It was fun though.
I am so proud of my cute Lincoln. It has been a fun 5 years. We love him so much. It is fun seeing Lincoln grow and learn. He is always trying to take my things apart. I can't wait until he learns to put things together! :>) Happy Birthday Lincoln! We love you!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Wow what a busy month you have had! It looks like a ton of fun. Happy Birthday to both boys and Molli soon! Happy Holidays!