Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Time

I had such a wonderful Christmas. I was blessed to have my whole family come to my house on Christmas. My parents and Derrick and Kyle arrived in Logan on the 22nd. They made it through all of the snowstorms and I was so happy they were safe. Mary and Jon came down on Christmas Eve with Audrie and Luke and Audrie's in-laws, September and Jim.

On Christmas Eve we had a nice big Christmas Eve Dinner. My Dad even went out and bought us a rib roast for dinner. So Yummy! We then played games and had a very fun secret gift exchange. Lance and I stayed up late, till 2 am wrapping and putting gifts together.

Christmas day was also a lot of fun. Lance and Molli started out the morning with a wonderful lesson on the true meaning of Christmas. We then had a fun morning of unwrapping gifts. It actually went very smooth considering how many people and presents were stuffed into our living room.

Lance then did a great "craft" project of rocket building. It was fun to see Lance come up with such a great Christmas day activity. Everyone built a rocket and we then launched them in the backyard. My mom and I were a little nervous but the men all seemed very excited about the rocket launches. We gave out prizes for the best ones. Fun! Fun!

That evening we had leftovers for dinner. We then did an ornament exchange of ornaments that we all made from things around our house. We also celebrated Lincoln's birthday.

It turned out to be such a wonderful Christmas. Thank you to all of my family for coming out to visit me. I love you all so much and you made this a very memorable and wonderful Christmas!

Blake got more Trains!Lincoln got a digger!Molli woke up early and played with her easel while everyone else slept. Audrie and Luke building their rockets.Kyle and Molli playing Guitar Hero.Blake and Lincoln playing with the new train table.

No comments: