I finished Molli's dress and I am very stoked about it. It turned out decent enough. I had fun using the sewing machine and all it's cool tools to sew it. I found out that I had this one foot to help me with the hems. I am very excited for Molli's baptism. She is excited also. It will be on Saturday at 10:00 at the Stake Center.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Molli's Baptism Dress
I finished Molli's dress and I am very stoked about it. It turned out decent enough. I had fun using the sewing machine and all it's cool tools to sew it. I found out that I had this one foot to help me with the hems. I am very excited for Molli's baptism. She is excited also. It will be on Saturday at 10:00 at the Stake Center.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It looks so cute! I did not know you knew how to do that! I can't sew much of anything. Thanks for reminding me of the baptism! Is she the only one from our ward this time?
It looks way pretty! You did an awesome job. Look at you being are "Martha Stewartish". I very impressed considering you have 4 munchkins running around.
Kayleenda is also being baptized. It should be nice.
Oh, I love the dress! It is beautiful! I didn't know you could sew. Cool, what a great hobby to have.
Great job! The dress is beautiful.
Post a Comment