Sunday, January 18, 2009
Lance being cool
So I wish I had a picture, but I don't. I just need to give some props to my husband for being so cool. Yesterday at the property he drove his snowmobile across the water. The edges of the water had about 1/4 inch thick ice for maybe 1-2 feet out, then it was just cold water. He went the first time and we thought he was going in, but he ended up on the other side with a desire to do it again. Against my advice, he went again and it looked so cool! The water was spraying up everywhere! I think it is so funny that Lance and I ended up together because he is so daring and I am not. I guess we just even each other out. Good job Lance! You are so awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Again, again!! This time let me be there with a video camera :)
That is so funny! Sometimes these men are just crazy!! I often find myself trying to talk Wes out of doing something scary. Too bad you didn't have a video camera. Wes would have loved to see that!
that is nuts! andy would like to try but i think he weighs too much he would sink for sure :)
That is so cool, we just wish you had a video of it to show us!!
Post a Comment