Thursday, November 20, 2008
Blogs2Books
One of the reasons I started blogging was because I thought it would be a fast, easy way to journal. Since I don't and haven't kept a journal in a long time this has been great for jotting down things that have been going on with our family. I found this site called blogs2books and I thought it looked like a cool idea to print your blogs into a book form every year. Has anyone done this before? or are there better ways of doing this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have heard that people do this but I have never looked into it myself. Let me know what you find out.
So great to see your blog. Your family is so cute! I would love to know about the blog2books thing as well if you find anything out.
Post a Comment