Saturday, April 19, 2008

Happy Saturday!

What a fun Saturday! We had a garage sale this morning and it went very well. The kids were awesome and I made some quick cash on things I was just going to take to the DI anyway. I must say that I love garage sales! Lance also put up the fence in the backyard. We are totally fenced in!!!!! It feels so good and safe. He did an awesome job on it. I love that it is so warm outside. I could do without the wind but I won't complain. Anything is better than cold and snow/sleet/rain. I love Saturdays!

2 comments:

Alisha said...

Yea for the fence! I am ready for another warm day!

djhuntsman said...

well it sounds like you guys are getting a lot of work done. That must make your yard so much nicer to have a fence. I think that is fun that you guys had a garage sale. I need advice on planting a garden Alycia. When do you start and what do you plant? I am thinking I may try one this year. Have a good day. Love ya