Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Balling Update

Well, I haven't written much because I kind of feel like not much has happened. We just kind of go day to day around here. Half the time I don't even know what day it is because they all seem to be the same. I did just get finished having a meeting with a lady from the Girl Scouts of America. Molli really wants to be a brownie. I was a brownie and I remember really enjoying it. Molli has been so excited. They of course didn't have a troop she could join so I am going to have to start my own troop. In order to do this I have to find people to be in the troop as well as a co-leader. If any one knows of any girls who want to be in the troop or who wants to be a leader with me just let me know. We are very excited about it. I am thinking we will meet twice a month.

Molli lost two teeth in the past week. I love the toothless grin. I think it is very cute. You never realize how small their baby teeth are until they fall out. Lincoln is doing well. He is talking up a storm and we are working on his numbers. I am trying to find a summer program I can do at home with him. Good thing my Mom has such good homeschooling contacts. I am hoping she will know of something awesome for him. Blake is pretty feisty lately. He doesn't put up with much from Lincoln. Bart is growing so fast. He wants so badly to walk. He gets up on his hands and knees to crawl but just plops down. When you go to sit him down he locks his legs so you will let him stand. He loves holding onto the couch and standing.

Lance's truck runs great. He has done a really good job on it. It is nice to have two vehicles now. Quite the luxury.

2 comments:

Colette said...

Starting a Girl Scout program sounds great, I think that there are probably a lot of people who would be interested the hard thing will be finding them. I am happy to hear that Lincoln is talking a lot!!!

djhuntsman said...

it sounds like a lot of work to put together a girls scout troop, but I know you would do a great job with it Alycia- you are so dedicated and always have such fun ideas. Good luck