Last Saturday we went by Benson for the day. I decided to try a little fishing while Lance worked on cutting down the Benson forest. I caught a big one! What is so funny is that I thought my line was snagged on a log. I was disappointed that I would have to try to get my line untangled. That is when I realized that I had a big fish on the line. I was excited when I was able to get the fish out of the water without losing it. It has been so long since I have actually caught a fish. It was a yummy dinner that night!
*I just have to say this. My kids love love love to eat fish. The past few months Lance has been bringing home a lot of fish from his friend Dave. The kids act like it is pizza night when he brings it home and we cook it up. Molli says my fish was the best she has ever had. Blake told me that I need to catch a big fish everytime we go to Benson. :>)
*Sorry about the pic. I always seem to look chinese lately.
2 comments:
I heard about this fish!! It is pretty impressive!! Wes really wants to go fishing on your property now! :) And by the way, I don't think you look chinese!
That is a huge fish! Good job on catching it! It was fun to see you last night at Jen's reception! How fun to get to see everyone! I really miss all our friends from Logan! We should try to have a get together sometime! We should find something we could do where the kids could be happy and busy, and we could all talk!
Post a Comment