Lincoln has lost his first tooth! It only started to be loose a few days ago, but he really worked it loose fast! Lincoln was pretty eager to get it out of his mouth. I think it really bugged him. I am too much of a wimp to pull it out so I had him wait for Lance to do it. Lance pulled it out like it was nothing and Lincoln didn't even flinch!
Monday, February 8, 2010
Lincoln lost a tooth!
Lincoln has lost his first tooth! It only started to be loose a few days ago, but he really worked it loose fast! Lincoln was pretty eager to get it out of his mouth. I think it really bugged him. I am too much of a wimp to pull it out so I had him wait for Lance to do it. Lance pulled it out like it was nothing and Lincoln didn't even flinch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't blame you for not wanting to pull it. I won't be able to do that either! The thought alone makes me cringe!!
Such a fun rite of passage. Maddy has a girl in her church class that lost a tooth, now she won't stop asking when she can.
Post a Comment