Happy 9th Birthday Molli! I love that Molli's birthday is in January. It gives us all something to look forward to during the long winter months after the holidays. Molli sure was excited about her birthday.
Molli had to go to school on her birthday this year. I don't think it was near as bad as she thought it would be. It is always nice to get a little attention. She was able to give her class some treats and one of her friends even gave her one of those helicopters you rub in your hands and let fly. She was very happy about that!
After school, we loaded everyone up and hit the bowling alley. The kids have been wanting to try bowling for a long time. They did a pretty good job. Molli has a cute run and drop technique. We were grateful for the little dodads they have to help the little kids bowl. They liked those.
When we got home it was time for pizza and presents. Molli made out with a guitar, some dominos, and some DS games. Oh and how could I forget some Legos! I attempted to make a Lego cake which didn't turn out as well as I had hoped. However it was yummy and the kids seemed to like it.
We had a nice visit from Grandma and Grandpa Balling, Sara and Jeff. Aunt Ileen dropped by to wish Molli (her birthday sister) a happy birthday and Molli received a few movies to add to our collection. Fun Classics that we have all been enjoying watching together.
It was a very nice day. I can't believe my sweet little girl is already 9 years old! Time sure flies. She is the sunshine in my life and I am so grateful for her and all she does for our family. I love you Molli! Happy Birthday!
1 comment:
I can't believe she's 9 already! I remember when she just turned 8, got baptized, and came to activity days. Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment