Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas 2009

We love Christmas! Our Christmas was so nice. It was really cold outside so we just stayed in our jammies and had a cozy, relaxing, fun Christmas. Apparently Molli kept waking up every hour to examine things by the tree. This started around 3:00 am. By 7:30 she was going crazy waiting for her brothers to wake up. I gave her the go ahead and everyone made their way into the living room. The kids had a great visit from Santa. Molli got a Nintendo DS with some games. Lincoln got a work wagon and some pipes (yes, I promise that is what he wanted). Blake got some more geo trax. Bart got some more playdough to replenish his depleting supply. They were all very happy with their loot. They enjoyed eating candy out of their boots all day.
My favorite part of the day was watching the kids share everything they got.
All of the kids enjoying the new playdough and new accessories!
Bart pulling Lance and Lincoln around on the new work wagon.
(I think we were all excited about this gift!)

Kids modeling their new bike helmets from Grandma and Grandad Paxton.

Molli wore hers most of the morning!:>)

I do have to give a shout out to Grandma and Grandpa Balling. At the Balling Christmas party the boys all got a set of Trios. The kids just love these toys. They build and build with them every day! They truly love them. I will post pics of them building with them soon!

No comments: