Sunday, January 10, 2010

Blake's Birthday




Blake is 4! He was so excited for his birthday. He had a semi-pirate party. In other words, he picked out a pirate balloon. :>) I know, we go all out! Molli did make him a pirate game that we all really enjoyed playing. He got to pick out a yellow cake from Macey's. That was fun for him, but I think we all agreed that homemade tastes a lot better than the cake we got from the store!
He finally got the Diesel 10 train that he has been wanting forever. He also got 3 webkinz from Grandma and Grandad Paxton. He has carried them around every day since. A remote control car finished it off. I think he was mainly excited to have the spotlight on him. He was such a great birthday boy.
It is hard to believe that he is already 4 years old. I think I say that about all of my kids for their birthday posts. I just really enjoy watching them grow. Blake is such a kind hearted boy. I think he is the strongest of all my kids, he just doesn't know it. He has a smile that will melt you and the happiest eyes ever. He loves to cuddle and tell you he loves you. He is just a great kid all around. Happy Birthday!

No comments: