Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Easter




We had a nice Easter this year. The kids really got into the Easter egg hunt. Lincoln ended up finding the most eggs. I was pretty proud of him. He was so excited. I was impressed with the kids at the end of the hunt. I thought we were going to have to put all the eggs in a pile and divide them up equally but they were all very content with the eggs they each found.

I tried so hard to get a good group photo, but as usual, I can only get two to look at me at a time. Oh well!

We spent the evening at Bob and Debbe's. We had a nice time playing with everybody.

Easter is a loved holiday in our home. It is so nice to talk within our family about Christ and the love and sacrifice he made for us. It is a peaceful and loving time in our home and I hope that everyone else had a nice Easter also.









1 comment:

Wes, Nicki, and Boys said...

Your kids are all so cute!! I am glad you had a good Easter!