Friday, May 8, 2009

Mother's Day

My kids brought me home their Mother Day cards from school the other day. I totally treasure these gifts to me. Lincoln worked hard on his card. He is still not able to sign his name very well, but he is trying. Here is his card:












Molli's card was also very sweet. She put all sorts of sweet loving things on the card for me. I took a picture of part of the card to show. You may not be able to see the picture very well. She gave me the BM award. No, it is not what you think! I got the Best Mom award!

3 comments:

Wes, Nicki, and Boys said...

How cute and sweet!! I love mother's day!

The Rigbys said...

These are so sweet! What special cards to treasure!

Hilarie said...

That' s a great idea to take pictures, cause then it will last forever. And I have to admit you made me laugh by saying the BM award is not what you think! LOL