The kids had spring break last week and it was a blast. I always love having the kids home and we are already counting down to summer! Lance was really sweet and took the kids and I to the Hogle Zoo last week. We were a little disappointed because the crocodile was nesting (Lincoln had wanted to see it for weeks), but other than that it was great.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Spring Break - Hogle Zoo
The kids had spring break last week and it was a blast. I always love having the kids home and we are already counting down to summer! Lance was really sweet and took the kids and I to the Hogle Zoo last week. We were a little disappointed because the crocodile was nesting (Lincoln had wanted to see it for weeks), but other than that it was great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like a great day at the Zoo!
The zoo sounds so fun!! We will have to head there sometime if it ever stops snowing!! :)
That looks like so much fun. I hear this is a great time to go to the zoo. Not crowded, hot, and the animals are more active. Good for you!
Post a Comment