Friday, March 21, 2008

Molli's Blanket


I am very proud of my sweet Molli. She has to write a "How to" book for school. She decided to write a book about how to make a blanket. We took pictures throughout the process and now she is writing the book. She did such an awesome job on the blanket and she did it all! Yea Molli!

4 comments:

Barenaked said...

That is so cool!! Molli is a very impressive girl. You seem to be getting a hang of this parenting thing.

Colette said...

Is the blanket for Bart? Did she come up with that idea ALL by herself? My kids have made bean bags and that was fun. What a fun book to have.

paxvicki said...

Wow! I have such a talented grandaughter! Molli your blanket is awesome, and I can't wait to see it, and your book!
Alycia you are doing such a great job as Mother!

Alisha said...

Way to go Molli! Your blanket looks awesome.