Thursday, March 13, 2008
Exercise Bike
This is how it works in our house. I decide that i need something and Lance decides he will be able to find it somewhere for free. Ever since Bart was born we have been in need of a dresser. Poor Bart. His clothes were shoved into one drawer with the rest of the clothes overflowing on top of the dresser. Just when I was about to lose it Lance calls to let me know he has tracked down a dresser for us. I was ecstatic! No more overflowing clothes! I then decided I needed something to work out with. Walking around the block with the kids no longer proves to be a good workout. I decided I wanted an exercise bike. I was determined to go buy one, but Lance assured me that he would find one for me. Sure enough he did. A pretty nice one and for free. I don't know how he does it but he does. Kind of embarassing, yet kind of impressive, I think that we are yet to buy any of our furniture. I look forward to the day when I can decorate my home with beautiful furniture and actually buy things at the store. I start to wonder though if that day will ever come. I bet even if we were rich Lance would continue to find "good deals" for us. Now I just need to think of something else for Lance to find. Gotta love him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, I also have a great exercise that I made up. I need to show it to you. I do it all the time and my kids love doing it too. You lay on your back and put your feet on the wall at 90 degree angels. Then you do bum lifts and make sure to squeeze your bum. It works inner thighs as well. Do them, and let me know what you think. Maybe this is a million dollar idea!! J/K
Post a Comment