What a nice day it turned out to be. We had a fun weekend and enjoyed being together. It is funny how an easter egg hunt can be so exciting! Every time Blake found an egg he would let out a loud "Yes!" It was so cute. Lincoln found the golden egg with the dollar in it. Molli felt beautiful. Bart just kept smiling. It was a great Easter. Here are some pics.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Easter
What a nice day it turned out to be. We had a fun weekend and enjoyed being together. It is funny how an easter egg hunt can be so exciting! Every time Blake found an egg he would let out a loud "Yes!" It was so cute. Lincoln found the golden egg with the dollar in it. Molli felt beautiful. Bart just kept smiling. It was a great Easter. Here are some pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I found your blog by hitting next at the top. You have a beautiful family. I love the feet at the bottom.:)
your blog page is so cute. I love all the pictures. I miss you guys so much and this makes me feel like I can still be a part of your lives. I hope you are all doing well. Alycia I have tried to call a couple of times but have missed you every time so if you get a second and want to talk I would love to hear from you. We love you.
Post a Comment