We got a boat! We are so excited. This is a big step for us but it is a great step. We are excited to be able to get back out to Benson and spend some time in the water.
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
A Dream Come True
We got a boat! We are so excited. This is a big step for us but it is a great step. We are excited to be able to get back out to Benson and spend some time in the water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I showed my husband these pictures and he is jealous! He wants a boat so bad!!
Congrats! I want a boat SO BADLY, but I know it is a big purchase and hope that some day we could afford one. So, I think its great that you guys got one. We loved when you took us out on your old one. Fun memories! (hilarie actually)
How fun!! You will have so many fun memories in that boat!!
Post a Comment