Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Update

It's been a little while since I posted. We have just been enjoying school and the fall weather. Lance has been pretty busy with work, the boys have been busy wrestling, Molli has been busy reading and playing with friends, and I am just trying to keep my sanity in check.


Molli enjoyed canning peaches with me this year. I love the canning and harvesting. I have now moved on to plums. Wish me luck!

Blake is learning to ride a bike. He is doing really well pedaling around. Lincoln is a bit stressed out though that Blake is riding his bike around!

You probably can't tell, but Lincoln is in there. Yea, he conquered his fear. He hopped in that tube and had a blast. Thanks to the Craners for giving us a ride in their awesome boat! We had such a great time.

Lance also had a great time. He was pretty bummed out that we were not able to very much boating this summer. It was great to be able to get a wakeboard run in before the cold hit.


Bart is just one of the boys now. He loves wrestling and running around. He loves to ride his trike. Even though he has grown up a lot this past month, he still needs his Mommy, which makes me very happy!






No comments: