The goats are doing great. The kids love them and actually spend quite a bit of time with them. I think Lincoln has grown the most attached. I often will look around and not be able to find him. I go to the backyard and he is out there feeding the goats leaves. They definitely know that I am the one that feeds them. They are generally pretty quiet, until I come around. Then you hear the loud "Maa Maa"'s. Lance was wonderful and helped build them an awesome pen and house. Their little house even comes with two windows. Luxury!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Lily and Kevin update
The goats are doing great. The kids love them and actually spend quite a bit of time with them. I think Lincoln has grown the most attached. I often will look around and not be able to find him. I go to the backyard and he is out there feeding the goats leaves. They definitely know that I am the one that feeds them. They are generally pretty quiet, until I come around. Then you hear the loud "Maa Maa"'s. Lance was wonderful and helped build them an awesome pen and house. Their little house even comes with two windows. Luxury!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment