Thursday, May 1, 2008
How do you do it?
I'm sitting here wondering how everyone does it. I am starting to get discouraged about not getting anything done. Every morning I have such high hopes of accomplishing my whole list, having my house be a house of order, or getting something done besides the basics that I do every day. Some people always seem so on top of everything. I feel like I always seem so scattered. So I am coming out and asking how everyone stays on top of everything. Do you have a specific schedule? How do you not get frustrated about not being able to accomplish everything you want to? Do you tie your kids up so they can't destroy the house? :>) I need to know your secrets! Please take pity on me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, one thing is for sure. I really don't have a lot of computer time. I also just started taking piano from mom!!! So that takes a lot of time. I have found that when I get down and play with my kids for a half hour they are so much happier. We also eat sandwiches for lunch and dinner (no kidding) it is a rare thing that we eat anything else. So not cooking meals has given me SO much free time. I also turn into Super woman when my kids are in the tub (I mean that is when I get all the beds made, laundry going, garbage taken out, and do the breakfast dishes) fortunately my kids love the tub, and so do I. But I ask the same question. How do so many women get so much done (I really only get the same old things done day in and day out)
Post a Comment