Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A Balling Bunch Afternoon

I just thought I would give an insight into the typical Balling Bunch afternoon. Of course it is snowing, a lot. That is what it does in Cache Valley in the winter or 07-08. So after I drive through a blizzard to pick up Molli we get home to deal with the minor traumas of the day.
Molli's bff stepped on her foot at school and totally bruised up two of her fingers. Taking after her mother the way she does, she felt the need to cry out her pain.

Lincoln just did his normal chitter-chatter as I tried to figure out what he was talking about. We finally decided he wanted some of his left-over valentine candy from school that we continued to talk about and ask for throughout the rest of the evening.


Blake of course fell asleep at the awkward time of 4:00 in the afternoon. He will not take a nap at a normal time but instead finds it fun to torture Mom with his 4:00 naps. I try to place him in the loudest place possible but he always finds a way to sleep through it.


Bart is just a boy on a mission. He wants so badly to move around. The past 5 months with him have just flown by and it is hard to believe he is so tough and strong already. So saying that, we are working on laying on our tummy. Fun times!

While all of this is going on it is still a blizzard outside. I cringe to think of my husband out there shoveling but he seems to have a passion for keeping the driveway clear. We will all be glad when winter is over.
We then made dinner together. I think if I ever move I will have to get a bigger counter top in the kitchen. My helpers seem to be multiplying and how could a mother turn down all that help?
Well, that was 4-7. I will have to share another section of our day another time. I guess I am just trying to show that even though it may not seem like it, I really am doing things with my time. :>}

2 comments:

Al said...

Nice job on the blog! Keep up the good work, it's fun to see all the family pics!

Colette said...

Hey, I am planning on printing the pages and then putting them in my own books but you can also send them to Shutterfly and they will make a book but that gets pricey like $40 a book without a coupon, you can find coupons on ebay though and then get them for around $10. Anyway I will let you know. Thanks, Colette