Sunday, March 17, 2013
University for a Day
We are so proud of our sweet Molli! About a month and a half ago Molli was invited to attend Utah State for the "University for a Day." The kids that were in the top 3% of the end of year testing were invited to go. Molli was able to attend two different classes. One was on Ornithology, which is the study of birds. The other class was Space Dynamics. She enjoyed both classes. She was also able to go to the athletic center and meet some of the USU athletes. It was a fun day for her. It was good to see her so happy, excited and proud of herself. Good Job Molli!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Molli I can't wait to see what you are going to major in when you go to college! I know that you are going to have as much fun as an adult as you are having growing up! I think it is so cool how you enjoy everything that you do!
Love you, Grandma Paxton
Post a Comment