Sunday, January 27, 2013

Whew!

Kind of lame, but I am just now catching my breath.  December was fun yet totally exhausting.  I was blessed to have almost my whole family come to visit me at Christmas.  They are a fun group.  I am always happy to see them and always grateful that they are willing to drive out to visit me every year.  The only thing that was hard was saying good-bye, but before I know it another year will pass and they will be back to visit again.  I loved getting to know Nora.  She is such a cutie.  She finally warmed up to me and I loved every minute that she let me hold her.  My fav memory was watching her dance to Just Dance.  The girl totally has moves.
  We had a few more birthdays since my last post.  Lincoln seemed pretty happy this year.  We made an ice cream cake for him and he liked his gifts.  I decided that having your birthday on Christmas is a total blessing.  I am always in a spending mood and I try extra hard to have him enjoy his day.  It is the perfect day for Lincoln.  He is probably the most decked out 9 year old when it comes to tools.  He got some more animals also.  He sure loves his an-i-mals. :)
I loathe winter.  As I get older it only gets worse.  Thankfully my family all makes the best of whatever season it is.  There is a huge hill in our yard about 12 feet tall and getting bigger.  It is a great sledding hill and cave.  Molli and Dad have been enjoying molding it into a great all around toy.  As we speak they have all been outside in the downpour of snow for the past 1 1/2 hours.  I stay in and keep warm.  :)
Hard to believe but Molli is now 12!!!  She was able to attend New Beginnings last week and it really pumped her up for the next few years.  She seems ready to start this next chapter of her life.  She had a fun birthday.  She got an airplane and some laser guns.  Like I have said before, she is the best older sister any brother, let alone 3, could ask for. 

No comments: