Friday, December 14, 2012

Blakes 7th birthday


It is time for another birthday!  Blake turned 7 this year!  We had a fun Angry Bird birthday party.  It was filled with Angry bird games and Angry Bird presents.  Blake had a great time!

I just want to talk about how sweet Blake is.  He had been looking forward to this birthday for awhile.  I had told him that he could even have a birthday party with friends.  Well, we were getting ready to get his birthday together when in the mail came a fun invitation for a birthday party for one of Blake's friends, on the same exact day we were going to have his birthday party.  I wasn't quite sure what to do.  I talked with Blake about it and he very happily said he just wanted to go to his friends party on Saturday and we would have a family party on Sunday evening. 
We played games together, pretended to be angry birds, opened presents, and had a yummy birthday cake.  Blake told me it was his best birthday ever!  He made me feel so loved.  He was just so grateful and happy.  I am so proud of my cute Blake.  What a great little boy!  I love you Blake!
(Just to let you know, Blake is holding up three fingers because he is the blue bird.  Do you know what the blue bird does when he attacks?  He splits into 3 blue birds! ) 

No comments: