Tuesday, April 5, 2011
All Three are Laying!
All of our chickens are now laying eggs. The kids love how different the eggs look. I thought they might be a little freaked out by green and brown eggs, but they love them. Blake would eat a couple hard boiled eggs a day if I would cook them. I love having the chickens. We have a fun time taking care of them and the kids love getting the eggs out of the coop every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm curious how many eggs you'll end up getting a week. Sounds like so much fun to get colored eggs though. I think my kids would love that too. :)
We get an average of 2 eggs a day. We go through them pretty fast. It has really been neat to have the chickens. I recommend it for everyone! :>)
I would love to get some chickens!! We eat so many eggs, it would be nice. Have they been pretty easy to take care of? I hope you are all doing good!! It has been so long!!
Post a Comment