Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Livin' on the Edge

     One of the things I loved most about Lance when we were dating was how adventurous he was.    To this day, adventure and adrenaline is still what makes him tick.  One of his favorite things to do is go snowmobiling.  As his wife I think it is my duty to spend my time worrying about him the whole time he is gone.  I see why I worry when I look at this picture!  Is this not crazy yet insanely cool at the same time??  As Lance's wife I have to struggle between the worry and the extreme pride I have in saying that this adrenaline junky is my cute husband.
   What I am told is that he has tamed down a lot in his old age.  :>)  I am glad no one took pictures of his wild days, because I might have passed out.  Lance says this is about a 20+ foot drop.  I know this was taken around Tony Grove.
   Don't tell Lance, but I have to admit that once I know he is safe and sound, I love to hear about his snowmobile trips.  I think he has more guts in his little pinky than I will ever have. Whenever I hear about his snowmobile adventures, I always think about our first date, where of course we went snowmobiling.  I am a lot more reserved now, and don't feel quite as confident on the snowmobile, but I love that my husband is. 

No comments: