I finally couldn't take it anymore. Even though we loved Lily and Kevin a lot, they gave me the biggest headache! I think it would have been great if we didn't live in such a busy area. The Carlings were nice enough to take them off of our hands. I sure hope that the goats are good to the Carlings. We will miss them! Thanks for being fun pets for the past year! I think we are going to downgrade to a hermit crab! :>)
Monday, June 29, 2009
Goodbye Lily and Kevin!
I finally couldn't take it anymore. Even though we loved Lily and Kevin a lot, they gave me the biggest headache! I think it would have been great if we didn't live in such a busy area. The Carlings were nice enough to take them off of our hands. I sure hope that the goats are good to the Carlings. We will miss them! Thanks for being fun pets for the past year! I think we are going to downgrade to a hermit crab! :>)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment