This was such a special day. Molli has been looking forward to this day for a long time. She was very calm and ready to be baptized. It was a Stake Baptism but only Molli and another little girl were being baptized so it was on a very personal level. Grandpa Balling and I gave a talk.
Merri Lyn, Lisa, and Sara did a great job on the musical number. They are very talented. Molli was baptized and confirmed by Lance. I am so grateful that Lance was able to do this wonderful thing for Molli. We truly felt our Heavenly Father's love that day. I am so glad that Molli was able to be baptized and also for how happy she was about it. I love you Molli!
3 comments:
It was a special day! Your family did so well with all the talks and the musical number.
YAY!!! YOU HAVE A BLOG! The baptism dress you made was beautiful! I didn't know you sew! You're kids are cute and I'm so glad I found your blog!
Such a happy family! It is so special that Lance was able to baptize and confirm Molli, it just makes that even more special. Everything was wonderful!
Post a Comment